Nifty getting nervous at 12000, know why ?
Nifty opened at above slightly below 12000 at 11996 while making a weekly high at 12023 and weekly low at 11663 finally closing at 11762 on friday.
While Sensex opened at 40672 low at 39723 high at 40791 while closing at 39982.
While the top gainers for us this week Asian Paints and Britannia.
|Company Name||Suggested Price||Date||Market Cap in Cr||P/E|
Key Levels For The Upcoming Week
Minor Resistance and the support is expected to be at the 11995 levels while Major support for Nifty for the Week is Expected to be at 11591.
|Resistance R2||Resistance R1||Support S1||Support S2|
13/10/2020– Reliance Jio to become first mobile operator to cross 40cr customers.
- Mumbai a city wide hours long power cut following a technical snag.
- Amazon Pay joins the league of mobile payment apps.
14/102/2020– Wipro makes a 2nd Quarterly result with a 3.2 % increase in profits. Also a stock buyback could be on the table.
- Infosys Quarterly results to be announced today.
- Bajaj Finserv has applied for a license launching a mutual fund.
15/10/2020– Infosys results out today Q2 net profit up by 20.5% while the revenue has increased by 3.2% QoQ.
- TCS demand has surged to such an extent that TCS plans to recruit more 10000 people by 2021.
- Food delivery is back 84% of the pre-covid levels.
- Demand for steel has increased according to TATA Steel.
16/10/2020– Dr Reddy ,Parimal Pharma and Cadila Healthcare have received permission to conduct trails on alternative covid treatment drugs,
- Tata Elxsi announces a 58% jump in its net profit in Q2.
- Mindtree profits jumped by 19%.
- Cut off times for equity investors to be moved to 3pm from next week SEBI.
17/10/2020– Pifzer could apply for an emergency vaccine in late November.
- HCL tech announces a profit of 18.5 percent this Quarter..
- 8 million people have moved into poverty since the pandemic payments have stopped in the USA..
FII DII Data For The Week
|Date||FII Buy||FII Sell||Net Buy/sell||DII Buy||DII Sell||Net Buy/sell|
Upcoming Results To Look Out For
L & T Infotech- 20/10/2020
Bajaj Finance – 21/10/2020
Other ones upcoming re Tech mahindra , Bharti Infratel & JSW Steel.