While Resistance moves up to 11,904 and support is at 11,169.
Nifty moved up by +121.65 (1.03%) down today.Nifty opened at 11,807.10 and kept moving upwards ,while making a day low was at 11,723.00 while closing at 11,889.40 +121.65 (1.03%)
While for Sensex the opened at 40199.08 making a day high at 40555.6 while day low 39978.39 while Sensex closed at40,522.10 +376.60 (0.94%) Support was placed at 40131. resistance at 40572.5.
Key Support And Resistance Levels
Gainers and Losers
While The Top Gainers For The Day Were Kotak Mahindra Bank.Nestle India & Asian Paints are the top gainer. While the top losers were HDFC,TCS & ONGC.
To get all the market insights on volume and value visit Market Dashboard.
FII & DII
F.I.Is were net position bullish today making a net move of +3514.89 Cr while D.I.I.s maintained a Bearish Net position of -1570.8 Cr more bearish than yesterday from yesterday.
Sector’s That Moved
The sector that moved the most today was Bank Nifty which moved up by 2.88% followed by Nifty Fin Service which moved up by -2.15% while were the top losers today were Nifty I.T and NIFTY PSU Bank.
Some of the major bulk deals were made in Justdial and GATI For more bulk deals visit.
- TATA Motors reports -307-crore Net Loss.
- Hero Motocorp and Harley Davidson to Tie Up.Global markets bullish on the news.
- India to see positive monetary development in second 50% of 2020-21: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar
- TATA eyes larger stake in e-food merchant Big-basket.
- Legend, Harley in tie-up to turn out bicycles
- ICICI Prudential reports level net profit stays flat in Quarter 2.
- Worldwide energy majors line up plans, seem bullish on India’s possibilities
- Dow plunges 650 focuses as Covid cases erupt, boost trusts blur
- Ant Group Set to Raise $34 Billion in World’s Biggest I.P.O.
- Jack Ma rails contrary to worldwide monetary principles in front of $30bn Ant Group IPO
- UK’s PrimaryBid raises $50M as its retail contributing stage sees a COVID-19 flood of movement
- ASX drops 1% as infection fears sap worldwide business sectors