While Resistance moves up to 11,895 and support is at 11,719.
Nifty slid down by −162.60 points (-1.36%) down today.Nifty opened at 11,937.40 and kept moving downwards breaking the yesterdays R1.while making a day low at 11,711.70 while closing at 11,767.75 −162.60 (1.36%),making a day high at 11,942.85.
While for Sensex the opened at 40,649.76 making a day high at 40,724.40 while day low 39,948.29 while Sensex closed at 40,145.50 −540.00 (1.33%) Support is placed at 39976 resistance at 40569.
After markets nearing the expiry for the month can change if the many upcoming quarterly results are positive the future outlook could be positive.
Key Support And Resistance Levels
Gainers and Losers
While The Top Gainers For The Day Were HDFC Life,Nestle India and Kotak Mahindra Bank are the top gainer. While the top losers were Hero Motocorp ,Bajaj Auto & Hindalco.
To get all the market insights on volume and value visit Market Dashboard.
FII & DII
F.I.Is were net position was bearish after last 5 positive sessions earlier in last week making a net move of +119 Cr while D.I.I.s maintained a Bearish Net position of -979 Cr more bearish than yesterday from yesterday.
Sector’s That Moved
The sector that moved the most today was Nifty Metal which moved down by +3.5% followed by Nifty Autol which moved up by -3.22% which were the top losers today there were no gaining sectors today as all the sectors had a down move.
Some of the major bulk deals were made in Rpower, Justdial and AAA Technologies For more bulk deals visit.
- Net profit of Kotak Mahindra is up by 43% while total income has moved up by 603 Cr.
- To view the full result.
- Finolex Industries: The organization announced a higher benefit at Rs 122.8 crore in Q2FY21 against Rs 102.3 crore, income expanded to Rs 585.8 crore from Rs 576.7 crore YoY.
- M&M Financial: The organization revealed a higher benefit at Rs 303.5 crore in Q2FY21 against Rs 251.8 crore, AUM expanded to Rs 81,682 crore from Rs 72,732 crore YoY.
- Torrent Pharma: The organization detailed benefit at Rs 310 crore in Q2FY21 contrasted with Rs 244 crore, income rose to Rs 2,017 crore from Rs 2,005 crore YoY.
- NTPC: The organization will consider share buyback on November 2.
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation: The legislature has delegated vendor financiers for a time of three years for disinvestment of stake in IRCTC through a proposal available to be purchased.
- Angel Broking: The organization announced benefit at Rs 74.5 crore in Q2FY21 against Rs 19.2 crore, income hopped to Rs 309.8 crore from Rs 171.8 crore YoY.
- Dow plunges 650 focuses as Covid cases erupt, boost trusts blur
- Ant Group Set to Raise $34 Billion in World’s Biggest I.P.O.
- Jack Ma rails contrary to worldwide monetary principles in front of $30bn Ant Group IPO
- UK’s PrimaryBid raises $50M as its retail contributing stage sees a COVID-19 flood of movement
- ASX drops 1% as infection fears sap worldwide business sectors