While Resistance moves up to 11,874 and support is at 11,687.
Nifty moved down by −159.80 (1.34%) down today.Nifty opened at 11,922.6 and kept moving downwards ,while making a day low at 11,684.00 breaking yesterday’s minor support while closing at 11,729.60 −159.80 (1.34%).
While for Sensex the opened at 40,664 making a day high at 40,664.35 same as the market open while day low 36,774.6 while Sensex closed at 39,922.46 −599.64 (1.48%) Support was placed at 39,780 resistance at 40,460.
Key Support And Resistance Levels
Maruti, BPCL ,Indigo will be declaring their results tomorrow.For more results visit upcoming results.
Gainers and Losers
While The Top Gainers For The Day Were Bharati Airtel,UPL and M&M are the top gainer. While the top losers were HDFC,Dr Reddy & Indusind Bank.
To get all the market insights on volume and value visit Market Dashboard.
FII & DII
F.I.Is were net position bearish today making a net move of +1130.98 Cr while D.I.I.s maintained a bullish Net position of 1.48 Cr. F.I.I & D.I.I Data
Sector’s That Moved
The sector that moved the most today was Bank Nifty Fin Service which moved by -2.33% followed by Bank Nifty which moved up by -2.17% while were the top losers today
Some of the major bulk deals were made in Justdial and Terasoft For more bulk deals visit.
- Bharati Airtel To leave Ghana Mobile Market
- Infosys Pledges to go carbon neutral by 2030
- Tata Motors sees a 109% increase in sales during the Navratri Period.
- Vaccene in 2020 is possible despite the lack of data says Pifzer
- Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) became the first CPSU in India to be awarded with certification ISO:37001
- Titan results out revenue up by 67% net profit down by -37%
- Germany and France impose restrictions to stop the spread of covid 19
- Trump to put forward the GDP rebound as the top Voting appeal.
- People lining up for the ANT groups IPO
- Apple smacked by antitrust following privacy concerns.
- US markets down by 3.5 % following concerns over the new peak in cases.