While Resistance moves up to 12,003 and support is at 11,817.
Markets stayed flat today Nifty opened at 11,958.55 while market stayed flat today accompanied with a huge dip during the afternoon hours while closing at 11,937 +40.85 (0.34%),making a day high at 12,018 while day low was placed at 11,775.While for sensex the opened at 40767 making a day high at 40,976 while day low was at 40,150 support at 40,295 resistance at 40,926.
Key Support And Resistance Levels
|Index||Resistance R2||Resistance R1||Support S1||Support S2|
Gainers and Losers
While The Top Gainers For The Day Were Powergrid,Bharti Airtel & Tata Steel while the top losers were Britannia & TCS
While SBI and ICICI Bank were the top movers in terms of volume.To get all the market insights visit Market Dashboard.
FII & DII
F.I.Is were net position bullish today which has been consistent for the last 3 days making a net move of +2108.48 Cr while D.I.I.s maintained a Bearish Net position of -1633.33 Cr which was (-0.10) Cr less from yesterday.
Sector’s That Moved
The sector that moved the most today was Nifty Reality which was up by 4.36% followed by Nifty Metal which stayed at 2.23% while the top losing sector was Nifty FMCG which lost some of the progress it made yesterday -0.94% while Nifty Media which was a gainer tomorrow made a down move by -0.61.
Some of the major bulk deals were made in Jumpnet, Justdial and Sigma for more bulk deals visit.
- Larsen & Toubro has won ‘large’ contracts of Construction business for its various orders
- worth Rs2500-5000cr
- Lasa Supergenerics announced that it has been granted ex parte interim relief from the
- commercial division of the Bombay High Court. The relief granted to the company will
- protect and strengthen its research and confidential information and its position in the
- ‘Benzimidazole derivatives’ market
- TCS Bancs gets deal from Myanmar based Insurer KBZ for cloud and Strategic partnership
- with University of Tokyo
- SBI announced concession in home loan rates by as high as 25 basis points, ahead of the
- festive season. The bank will offer interest concessions up to 20 basis points for loans
- above Rs 75 lakh.
- Raymond has approved the issue of Non-Convertible Debentures for a sum of Rs 100
- crore. It has also approved the issue of commercial papers for an amount of Rs 50 crore.
- Bajaj Finance Q2 net profit Rs965cr(down 36% YoY), NII Rs4165cr (down 4% YoY) ,
- 0.37% VS 0.5% (QoQ), Provision coverage ratio 64% vs 65%, GNPA 1.03% vs 1.40% (QoQ),
- Covid related provision Rs1310cr, Provision Rs1700cr vs Rs594cr, Bajaj Finance says Rs290cr
- NPA roll back to standard in Q2
- Colgate Q2 domestic volume growth of 3% YoY in 2QFY21. Net sales grew 5.2% YoY
- toRs1290c, EBITDA grew 26.7% YoY to Rs410c. Adj. PAT grew 12.3% YoY to Rs270cr.
- UltraTech Cement Q2 Conso volumes grew 7% YoY (+37% QoQ) to 20.1mt, Realisation
- declined by 1% QoQ (flat YoY) to INR5,162/t, Q2 Net profit Rs1235cr (up 114% YoY), volume
- growth 7%, EBITDA margin 26% vs 19.9%, one time loss Rs335.7cr, Income Rs10354cr (up
- 7.6% YoY) and EBITDA Rs2695cr (up 40.5% YoY)
- European stocks edged lower as earnings reports gave a mixed picture of corporate health,
- while investors awaited progress on U.S. stimulus talks. FTSE, CAC and DAX Index declined
- 1% each.
- Asian stock markets were mixed trade as investors continue to watch for developments
- on U.S. coronavirus stimulus talks. Both Nikkei and Hong Kong Index gained 0.3% and 0.7%
- respectively while China Index declined
- US Data:
- Mortgage application – Previous (-0.7%)
- Oil dropped 1% to below $43/bbl barrel after an industry report pointed to a surprise
- increase in American crude stockpiles, countering optimism over a potential U.S. stimulus