While Resistance moves up to 11,726 and support is at 11,621.
Nifty moved down by −58 (-0.50%) today.Nifty opened at 11,633 and kept moving downwards ,while making a day low at 11,606.00 breaking yesterday’s minor support and major support while closing at 11,670 −58 (0.50%).
While for Sensex the opened at 39,537 making a day high at 40,010 while day low 36,774.6 while Sensex closed at 39,749 −172 (-0.43%) Support was placed at 39,460 resistance at 39,575.
Key Support And Resistance Levels
Reliance, IOC,Indusind Bank & Justdial will be declaring their results tomorrow.For more results visit upcoming results.
Gainers and Losers
While The Top Gainers For The Day Were Asian Paints,Ultratech Cement and Kotak Mahindra Bank are the top gainer. While the top losers were Larsen and Taubro,Titan and Adani Ports.
To get all the market insights on volume and value visit Market Dashboard.
FII & DII
F.I.Is were net position bearish today making a net move of -420 Cr while D.I.I.s maintained a bearish Net position of -253 Cr. F.I.I & D.I.I Data
Sector’s That Moved
The sector that gained the most today was NIFTY IT which moved by 0.32% top losing sector was by NIFTY MEDIA which moved down by -1.85%.
Some of the major bulk deals were made in Justdial,Angel Broking and Terasoft For more bulk deals visit.
- COVID-19 hits India’s gold-buying sentiment; Q3 demand drops by 30%: World Gold Council
- L&T in talks with SBI, Telangana government to bail out cash-strapped Hyderabad metro rail project
- Dr Reddy’s plans to complete phase 3 trial of Sputnik V COVID vaccine by March end
- Financial conditions recover significantly after hitting the abyss in April: CRISIL
- European oil stocks dealt €360bn blow while renewables surge
- Dow futures fall 150 points as Apple and Amazon shares decline after earnings
- Facebook reports a decline in users in the U.S. and Canada
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: GE, Tupperware, CoreLogic, First Solar, UPS.