While Resistance moves up to 11,930 and support is at 11,842.
Nifty slid down by 41 points today Nifty opened at 11,890 showing some signs of a weak Market todays bearish sentiment led to many dips while making a day low at 11,823 while closing at 11,896.40 -41.20 (-0.35%),making a day high at 11,939.
While for Sensex the opened at 40,531 making a day high at 40,721 while day low 40,307 while Sensex closed at 40,558 -148 (0.37%).Support is placed at 40,372 resistance at 40,687.
Key Support And Resistance Levels
Gainers and Losers
While The Top Gainers For The Day Were NTPC,TATA Motors & Bharti Airtel which has been in the gainers for last 2 days which would continue following a positive news for Airtel which is mentioned in the news below while the top losers were Hero Motocorp & IndusInd Bank
To get all the market insights on volume and value visit Market Dashboard.
FII & DII
F.I.Is were net position bullish today which has been consistent for the last 4 days making a net move of +1118.46 Cr while D.I.I.s maintained a Bearish Net position of -2019.87 Cr more bearish than yesterday from yesterday.
Sector’s That Moved
The sector that moved the most today was Nifty Media which moved up by +0.76% followed by Nifty Metal which moved up by +0.68% while the top losing sector was Nifty Pharma which lost some of the progress it made yesterday -0.86% while Nifty I.T which was a gainer tomorrow made a down move by -0.76%.
Some of the major bulk deals were made in Jumpnet, Justdial and Cochin Shipyard Ltd by Radhakrishna Damani.
For more bulk deals visit.
- Min 60% of HFC credits for lodging, no prepayment or dispossession charges: RBI
- India will slip to seventh biggest economy in 2021, shows IMF information
- Top IT firms keep up fresher recruiting objective even as wearing down hits decade low
- India directed 14,69,984 tests on Wednesday, with only 3.79% positive cases.
- Govt dispatches new arrangement for CPI-IW, no effect on dearness remittance
- Covexin: Bharat Biotech’s Covid immunization applicant gets Phase 3 preliminaries gesture
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala rejigs portfolio in Q2; ups stake in Lupin, Tata Motors.
- Central group in Hyderabad evaluates harm brought about by floods
- Trades go about as first-stop controllers, nix Bharat Dairy desisting.
- Radhakrihna Damani made a bulk deal in Cochin shipyard today.
- Bharti Telecom including Sunil Bharati Mittal got a clean chit from SEBI in the Insider Trading Case.
- Pubg looks forward to making a reentry in India as it plans to hire Indians.
- Trump and Biden go head to head for the last time before Election Day
- Intel drops on powerless outcomes for its server farm gathering
- Huawei dispatches another Google-less leader telephone as U.S. sanctions take steps to stop chip gracefully
- GM shares close at new year-to-date high after Hummer EV debut
- Reformist administrators approach legislative pioneers to plan for next pandemic
- Reformist legislators approach legislative pioneers to plan for the following pandemic.
- White House says Trump tests negative for Covid before banter with Biden
- Tesla isn’t stuck in a ‘lose-lose situation’ like different carmakers, Jefferies examiner says
- Morgan Stanley expects SpaceX will be a $100 billion organization on account of Starlink and Starship.
- Week after week jobless cases drop to almost their least level since the pandemic began in March.
- FDA supports Gilead’s remdesivir as a treatment; boost talks delay.
- Steel maker Nucor sees opportunity in automobiles past late bounce back.
- This is the best all-around ETF to wager on clean energy, says Bank of America.
- Goldman is calling a positively trending market for products in 2021 on dollar moves and swelling hazard.
- As Chinese interest into Ireland floods, Dublin fixes the standard book.
- Iran and Russia acquired U.S. elector enrollment information in exertion to impact the political decision, public security authorities state.